Sunday, June 17, 2007

This Blog "dubaibase" was nominated for "Blog of The Week"

Talksmart of SalasWildthought included buddy-dubaibase on the list nominees for the "Filipino Blog of the Week". Well, If you like this blog and want me to help wear that badge.. then... Please!!! Vote this Blog.
By the way I would take this opportunity to thanks my friend in Kuwait OFWLyft who help me building this blog... (and remind me that this blog "dubaibase was nominated for "Blog of the Week) (I was just a little bit busy in the last few weeks doing my extra source of income and that the PHOTOGRAPHY.)
And Also to SalasWildthought for giving "dubaibase" a chance of this award....




3 comments:

Lupus Fighter said...

i casted my vote sir. okay na kaso you need to ask all the bloggers you know para manalo ka.

PBlogger

Anonymous said...

uu nga po saka kung meron kayo time magblog hop..

Anonymous said...

use MS Word before posting...

PayPal Its Free Sign-up Now!!!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.